How to install Cloudflare Zaraz add-on for Google Tag Manager for WooCommerce?
Cloudflare Zaraz add-on integrates standard eCommerce events pushed to GTM DataLayer with Zaraz JS API. It allows to use any Cloudflare Zaraz integration out of the box with fill eCommerce coverage.
This add-on plugin requires:
- Google Tag Manager for WooCommerce PRO
- Cloudflare and Cloudflare Zaraz enabled for your domain
1. Install and configure Google Tag Manager for WooCommerce PRO
First, make sure that Google Tag Manager for WooCommerce PRO plugin is up and live in your WooCommerce shop. You can follow this guide to ensure everything is installed correctly.
2. Install Cloudflare Zaraz add-on plugin
Now install Cloudflare Zaraz add-on plugin. Navigate to WP-Admin Plugins section and upload plugin ZIP file. Install and activate it:
3. Ensure Cloudflare Zaraz is enabled for the domain
In order to get eCommerce events into Zaraz you need to obviously ensure it is up and running on your domain. You can do this by enabling any tool for the integration. For example GA4:
In order to benefit from the add-on ensure the eCommerce events support is enabled for given tool: